Designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a heavy/salty sweater)
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses. Learn more about starting hydrated
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption Learn more
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (34oz), when mixed as directed Learn more
- Independently tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list and NSF Certified for Sport in the USA
- Mild citrus flavour
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
PH 1500 low-calorie tablets
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 16 Kcal / 67 Kj per tablet (3.2 Kcal / 14 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.8g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Acid Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.