Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating
- For athletes with moderate to high sweat/sodium losses and those exercising in more extreme conditions.
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption Learn more
- Contains 1,000mg of sodium per litre (34oz), when mixed as directed Learn more
- Independently tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list and NSF Certified for Sport in the USA
- Mild citrus flavour
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
PH 1000 low-calorie tablets
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 16 Kcal / 67 Kj per tablet (3.2 Kcal / 14 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 2.2g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Acid Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose, Bulking Agent Sorbitol
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.