Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used by athletes not carrying their own fluids, for example those relying on water from aid stations during a race.
- Especially useful for runners and during the run leg of triathlons.
- Also ideal for athletes who just prefer the taste of plain water to even the mildest of electrolyte drinks.
- 15 swallowable capsules in a waterproof blister-pack, making them more convenient when carrying fluids is tricky.
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- Formulated to aid fluid absorption, whilst being easy on the stomach.
- Can be used to top up the sodium concentration of weaker sports drinks.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Not genetically engineered.
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
Blister-packed SweatSalt electrolyte capsules
Each capsule typically provides...
Tri-Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tri-Potassium Citrate,
Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vege cap), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Stearate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!