Designed to help you start hydrated day-to-day
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution between training sessions by athletes with tough training schedules and in training by athletes with lower sweat sodium losses
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption Learn more
- Contains 250mg of sodium per litre (34oz), when mixed as directed Learn more
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Mild citrus flavour
- 15 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
PH 250 low-calorie tablets
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 8.9 Kcal / 39 Kj per tablet (1.8 Kcal / 7.8 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.1g per tablet (0.22g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sucrose, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose, Bulking Agent Sorbitol
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.